This is our community. Growing a Healthy Community takes a collective voice from many parts of the community which includes:
- East Haddam Schools
- Law Enforcement
- Town Government
- Youth Serving Organizations
- Faith Organizations
- Local Businesses
- Civic/Volunteer groups
- Regional Substance Abuse Action Council
Our community is the relationships we build through our care and support. Our community encompasses our families, schools, neighborhoods, programs, places of worship, peers and workplaces. The stronger our community supports our kids, the more our kids will thrive reducing the risk of substance use.
So …Make a difference, Join our efforts, Connect with what matters.
Can you …
- Work on a committee to plan, manage, communicate and implement tasks?
- Help with events, campaigns or other tasks related to the coalition work?
- Volunteer as needed for a one-time task during the year?
If interested in taking the next step, go to “Get Involved”- Join Us to complete an membership application.
2017 LPC Meeting dates:
January 10, 2017
- Results of 2016 Search Instistute Survey of 7-12th Graders Presentation on why data collection is important, how to capture data to support idetified goals, and interpretation of data collected.
March 7, 2017
- Mid Year Progress Report, Training TBA
June 6, 2017
- Action Plan Review Year 6
September 6, 2017
December (usually have meeting in January in response to inclement weather, Winter Holiday Breaks, Holidays)