This is our community. Our collective voice includes representation from:
- East Haddam Schools
- Law Enforcement
- Town Government
- Youth Serving Organizations
- Faith Organizations
- Local Businesses
- Civic/Volunteer groups
- Regional Substance Abuse Action Council
Through the input, expertise, and actions of our individual members, we work to build a more resilient community that supports healthy decision making for our youth. The more our community supports our young people, the more they will thrive, reducing the likelihood of substance use and all the potential risks it entails.
You can take part in our work too.
Our community needs people who can:
- Help us assess the exact substance use problems facing our community
- Help plan initiatives and interventions to deal with the specific substance use problems impacting us
- Build the pool of knowledge and skills we use to reduce substance use
- Help at events, spread our message, and other tasks related to our action plan
If interested in taking the next step, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get involved!